CATHEREEPLUSTM I.V. SLIT
We added a feature of easy use to CATHEREEPLUS™.
CATHEREEPLUS™ I.V. Slit is a protective catheter dressing with a slit based on the CATHEREEPLUS™ concept.
With a size and shape tailored to peripheral venous catheters (IVS0709) and CV catheters (IVS0810), this product provides stable adhesion, a clear view of the insertion part and hard detachment. It is also easy to apply and handle wearing gloves by means of the new carrier-less fabric.
How to use this product
Using the attached tape for fixing, fixing the indwelling needle temporary if as necessary.
After fixing the indwelling needle neatly, remove each release liners in hand and apply the dressing to the skin smoothly.
Remove two narrow fixing tapes removed from the unit and then, use it.
Using the two narrow fixing tapes and fix the root in an Ω shape with remaining the angle of the indwelling needle.
The wide fixing date should be used in the line such as a loop, etc and then, completed.
Store at room temperature away from heat, humidity, direct sunlight, and water.
Diamond-shaped window makes it easy to determine the application part.
Easy to find the center of the film and possible to apply easily.
Also, possible to apply with wearing gloves.
Carrier-less fabric makes possible to apply neatly.
Possible to apply neatly without wrinkle because the "carrier-less" fabric can be possible to apply in both hands directly after removing a release liner.
Integrated tape without time and effort.
IVS0709 (for peripherals)
The narrow tape can be possible to use for direct fixing of indwelling needles or Ω-shaped tube.
The wide tape can possible to use for loop fixing.
IVS0810 (for CV)
Possible to fix a CV catheters firmly by means of cutting line.
Possible to use aslo for tube fixing and etc.
Using CATHEREEPLUS™ for the observation part
CATHEREEPLUS™ is a film dressing accomplished both tenderness for sking and hard removal detachment that offers unprecedented moisture permeability/breathability levels (based on a NICHIBAN comparison) by means of our newly-developed urethane gel adhesive.
For fixing the part of needles or catheters insertion directly.
1. Important Fundamental Cautions
1) Ensure that the insertion part should be kept in clean and dry before applying this product.
2) Select appropriate sizes for each your purpose respectively.
3) Not to use with stretching to avoid any causes skin problems or detachment.
4) In case that any symptoms of infection or skin problems (such as rash, redness, itchiness and etc...) appear in the applied part while using this product, stop using and administer proper treatment.
5) While using this product, be sure to observe any detachment of tape or fixing state of the catheter, if necessary, reinforce the fixing and replace with new one.
6) Be sure to avoid any wetting in the insertion part when taking a shower. In case of wetting, ensure to replace with new one.
7) After using, remove it slowly in the direction of the body hair to prevent any damage in the skin.
8) When removing this product, be sure to remove carefully not to take away the catheter or other appliances to press down them or skin firmly.
2. Other Cautions
1) Do not use any items if any dirt, wet or damaged in the package.
2) Use immediately after opening the package.
3) After using, remove it slowly in the direction of the body hair to prevent any damage in the skin.